1. By enrolling with AdventuresinENF.com (the "Service"), you become a Subscriber and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the "Agreement"). This agreement is subject to change by AdventuresinENF.com, at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each Subscriber.
2. The Subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current billing terms.
3. Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, the Subscriber hereby authorizes the "Service" to charge subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. The Subscriber hereby further authorizes the "Service" to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment provided by AdventuresinENF.com. Subscribership may NOT be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform AdventuresinENF.com of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until AdventuresinENF.com is notified by E-MAIL of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request, Subscribers will be given access to billing records that support charges for use of the Service.
4. Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card debit. Members will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration. To Cancel your subscription before the next billing term please refer to: Cancellation.
5. Subscription to the Service may be terminated at anytime, and without cause, by either AdventuresinENF.com or the Subscriber. Please use the appropriate link to: Cancel for all cancellations. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service.
6. Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. Remember your password! For security reasons, AdventuresinENF.com will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
7. Any liability of AdventuresinENF.com including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to AdventuresinENF.com for the preceding 12 months. Some US states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. No warranty is made by AdventuresinENF.com regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, and AdventuresinENF.com hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: 1) any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information,products, or services; 2) any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
9. Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the Service is copyrighted and licensed by AdventuresinENF.com and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of, AdventuresinENF.com unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
10. The material on the Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is prohibited.
11. The Service enables Subscribers to share information with other Subscribers. Subscribers agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any federal, state, or local law, is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement.
12. Subscribers agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Subscribers to buy or sell any products or services through the Service without prior written consent. Subscribers are responsible for information they send, or display through the Service even if a claim should arise after termination of service.
13. There are no facilities provided by the Service for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic communications. All messages shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the Service for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into this Service can and may be read by the operators of the Service, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
14. Notices by AdventuresinENF.com to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages through the Service, by a general posting on the service, or by electronic or conventional mail. Notices by Subscribers to AdventuresinENF.com may be given by electronic messages or mail, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement. All questions, complaints, or notices to AdventuresinENF.com, by means of electronic message must be sent to Customer Service. All questions regarding new AdventuresinENF.com memberships, by means of electronic message should be sent to Customer Service.
15. The subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18 (21 years in some locales), and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement and consents to the viewing of adult material without being in violation of any local laws.
16. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Subscriber and AdventuresinENF.com regarding the use of the Service, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings and writings, and may only be amended upon notice by AdventuresinENF.com to Subscribers. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its terminations.
17. Billing Errors. If You believe that You have been erroneously billed, please notify Us immediately of such error. If We do not hear from You within thirty (30) days after such billing error first appears on any account statement, such fee will be deemed acceptable by You for all purposes, including resolution of inquiries made by your credit card issuer. You release Us from all liabilities and claims of loss resulting from any error or discrepancy that is not reported to Us within thirty (30) days of its publication.×
In compliance with the Federal Record-Keeping Law (18 U.S.C. 2257), all figures located within our domain are depicted to be 18 years of age or older. All characters in said visual depictions are computer generated images that do NOT depict actual human beings, thus said visual depictions are not covered by the record-keeping requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257(a)–(c).